Thursday, June 01, 2006

Finally, lets talk about team leadership...

June 1, 2006 Ten years of setbacks have been overcome. OneByOne Team Achievement is a reality and this blog is up and running thanks to all the advice I have been given in the past three weeks.

Thank you all.

You know I really appreciated your time, expertise, and caring about my problem. Caring about me. Thank you.

This blog is here to offer tips, tactics, and techniques for getting teams to buy into improving themselves and their co-workers (teammates) by engaging everyone in attracting or developing an entire team of top achievers who enjoy working together.

Early in my team leadership career, through the teachings of the J.C. Penney Company, I learned that when you give people what they want, they will give you what you want. For employees it is fairness, camaraderie, and personal and organizational achievement. For me it is a team focused on being a great team, being the best of the best.

The Enthusiastic Employee is so timely for me and my business because the book offers evidence, based on research results from over 2,500,000 employees, that explains why there is only one way-participatory leadership and management-to get top performance from all employees. One way to get everyone on the team to focused on doing what they can to help create, excite, energize, and retain an entire team of top achievers. Everyday, day after day, one by one.

Leadership skills that few sales or customer service teams ever realize.

Few frontline sales or customer service leaders have a passion to be the very best. How could they when they don't know how to become the best? Yet with new awareness and insights anyone can create and lead an extraordinary team.

I'm not a great writer. I know little about how to publish a blog daily. I do know, however, no one seems to be helping the most important person on a sales or customer service team.

And I know how to get every team member on the "Best of the Best" page.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Blanchard Research and Training India LLP said...

A team leader is somebody who gives guidance, instructions and direction to a gathering of people, who can likewise be known as a group, with the end goal of attaining a certain objective. See more at:- http://www.blanchardinternational.co.in/